Sunday 27 November 2011

Week 9

Jamie’s Dream School

27/11/11

Jamie Oliver has renovated a school in which he has invited 20 students from a lower class working back ground who have no GCSE’s and self discipline and paired them with 18 people who have passion and the  intelligence get them to where they are today, the documentary is really heart warming and emotional at times, I related to some of these characters in the documentary as I am from their back ground and have had a tough time in my personal life that has meant I haven’t done as well as I could have.

One issue I found all of these young people had been the lack of self discipline to make them want to learn, and in all fairness so do I, so an idea for a show is where a group of young outcast who have been neglected by the schooling system, put them up for six weeks and have them train as Olympic athletes, while they do their studies with a more creative subjects, like Music and Art in which ever form they like, but with the basics of English and Maths, and use the discipline that they will be getting out on the track and apply that to the lessons they have.

No comments:

Post a Comment