Tuesday 17 January 2012

Week 13: Review

Review

17/1/12

Looking back at last week’s documentary idea “The Lost Friday” and listening to what Nicola Lee author of “Green lit” had to say in the Skype lecture I found myself looking back and asking where the people, just having a story on people who may miss a birthday or an anniversary wasn’t enough, the real story maybe about the political implements that made the island jump 24 hours in the future last year, to put

Over this semester I have created some good ideas for shows and programmes but all the shows need improvement, and all need a special angle or story focal point to get them to jump off the screen, and over the last 12 weeks the one thing I have learned more than anything is that any news story can be made in to a programme, but it is the characters that make the story come to life, a human story is better than a factual piece. 

Another point I have learned is how to write a proposal, how to try and keep concise and to the point with what I want to say.

No comments:

Post a Comment