Monday 10 October 2011

About Me.

What can I say about myself?
Am I Happy?
Am I Grumpy?
Am I Bashful?
Am I Dopey?
Am I one of the seven dwarfs?
No, I’m Adam. I am a twenty-something student with a devil may care view on life. I speak my mind and it sometimes leads me in to trouble, and has a random compulsion to make everything dirty and make jokes at the worst time. I find it hard to write something about myself in a light and positive way, I let my personality shine through to show what a kind, hyper active, charming man I am. Some people may hate me by the end of the first semester; other will love me for who I am and I’m never shy to be who I am. This Blog has been set as a project over the next year to help me find some creative outlet while I study a place I can note my thoughts and journal my ideas and views on what I have seen and heard over the days to come.
So come and join me in my crazy world, and meet all the crazy people I will meet along the way.
Adam x

3 comments:

  1. Hi i like your blog it makes me :-))))))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Auntie Jeannette10 October 2011 at 20:18

    I will follow you. Looking forwar to it. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hooray welcome to the addictive world of blogging! Cant wait to read more, missing u xxx follow me at http://missjade21.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete